For Young People
- headspace and eheadspace provide early intervention mental health services to 12-25 year olds through local centres, online and over the phone.
- Bite Back is an ever-changing space where you can discover ways to amplify the good stuff in life, share stories and check and track your mental fitness.
- ReachOut.com helps under 25s with anything from everyday questions through to tough times with online support, information, apps and more.
- Youth beyondblue provides information, resources and support for young people dealing with depression and the Check-in app helps to plan conversations with any friends you are concerned about.
- Kids Helpline is a free, private and confidential phone counselling service specifically for young people aged between 5 and 25.
- The Line is a website for young people about relationships, gender, sex, technology and communication, and where to draw the line in friendships and relationships.
- Happify brings you effective tools and programs to help you take control of your feelings and thoughts.
- Smiling Mind is modern meditation for young people. It is a not-for-profit initiative based on a process that provides a sense of clarity, calm and contentment.
- MindMatters provides structure, guidance and support while enabling schools to build their own mental health strategy to suit their unique circumstances.
- Friendly Schools is an anti-bullying initiative for schools which is designed to align with both the Australian Curriculum and the National Safe Schools Framework.
- beyondblue for schools aims to equip students in years 8–10 with the ability to deal with adverse events by teaching ‘life skills’ within a safe school environment.
- Professionals ReachOut provides a range of resources including information, lesson ideas mapped to curriculum and professional development resources.
- headspace School Support works with school communities to prepare for, respond to, and recover from the suicide of a student.
- HeadStrong 2.0 is an evidence based curriculum resource for teachers about depression, mental health and resilience, developed by The Black Dog Institute.
- Safe Schools Coalition Australia offers a suite of free resources and support to equip school staff with knowledge, skills and practical ideas to create safer and more inclusive school environments for same sex attracted, intersex and gender diverse students, staff and families.
For Parents & CARERs
- Parentline provides confidential telephone counselling which aims to support parents and carers of children.
- Healthy Families is all about giving you the information, knowledge and confidence to support the young people in your life – whether you’re a parent, guardian, grandparent, a favourite uncle or an awesome auntie.
- eheadspace provides online and telephone support to young people 12 - 25 and their family and friends.
- Relationships Australia provides relationship support services to enhance human and family relationships.
- ReachOut Parents helps parents to support their teenagers through everyday issues and tough times with a range of information, practical tips and tools.
- Orygen is a National research and knowledge translation organisation focusing on mental ill-health in young people.
- Mental Health Connect helps you find mental health and wellbeing information, support and services from Australia’s leading health providers, together in one place.
- Way Ahead is a directory of services in New South Wales.
- 1800 Respect is a National Sexual Assault, Domestic and Family Violence Counselling Service for people living in Australia.
- Australia's National Mental Health Commission was set up in 2012 to provide independent advice to the community and government on what’s working and what’s not.
- The Suicide Callback Service is a 24-hour, nationwide service that provides telephone and online counselling to people 15 years and over who are suicidal, are caring for someone who is suicidal, have been bereaved by suicide or are health professionals supporting people affected by suicide.
- The Family Relationship Advice Line is a national telephone service established to assist families affected by relationship or separation issues.
- Lifeline provides crisis support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone.