- JobAccess is an information and advice service that offers practical workplace solutions for people with disability and their employers.
- The Mentally Healthy Workplace Alliance is a national approach by business, community and government to encourage Australian workplaces to become mentally healthy for the benefit of the whole community and businesses, big and small.
- The Heads Up initiative encourages all people in every workplace to take action on mental health. The Heads Up website gives individuals and organisations free tools and resources to help them manage mental health issues in the workplace.
- Mindful Employer is SANE Australia’s mental health in the workplace training program, available to any business nationwide.
- The Black Dog Institute delivers mental health and wellbeing programs to promote workplace wellbeing, build organisational and personal resilience, reduce stigma and promote help seeking.
- Safe Work Australia is an Australian government statutory body established in 2008 to develop national policy relating to WHS and workers’ compensation.
For Community Services
- The Department of Health provides information to guide implementation of the national standards for mental health services by non-government community services.
- Australia's National Mental Health Commission was set up in 2012 to provide independent advice to the community and government on what’s working and what’s not.
- Mental Health Connect helps you find mental health and wellbeing information, support and services from Australia’s leading health providers, together in one place.
- Way Ahead is a directory of services in New South Wales.
- Relationships Australia provides relationship support services to enhance human and family relationships.
- 1800 Respect is a National Sexual Assault, Domestic and Family Violence Counselling Service for people living in Australia.
- The Suicide Callback Service is a 24-hour, nationwide service that provides telephone and online counselling to people 15 years and over who are suicidal, are caring for someone who is suicidal, have been bereaved by suicide or are health professionals supporting people affected by suicide.
- The Family Relationship Advice Line is a national telephone service established to assist families affected by relationship or separation issues.
- Lifeline provides crisis support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone.