Our Mission: To Demystify Mental Health
Madeleine Fabian started Meeting Minds in 2016 so that she had a way to respond in more detail to the questions she was being asked in between meetings, at parties and in lifts.
Whether you are a Principal, Head of Welfare, CEO, Team Leader or Service Manager; making a mentally healthy environment isn't easy or effective when you're trying to fit it in around your full time job - we're here to help with that.
We work on the principles of...
- Collaboration - We believe that working together produces the best results and we are committed to doing our part.
- Evidence - We don't give opinions. We facilitate access to skills and resources with a basis in evidence.
- Inclusivity - Everyone and every place is different. We tailor our services to specific needs and to reflect diversity wherever possible.
- Recovery - We maintain an attitude of optimism, hope, and respect for the abilities and contributions of people experiencing mental illness.
- Purpose Over Profit - Health outcomes are our priority. We will refer you to other services if we believe that they better meet your needs.